OK so someone can ask about anal sex but my question gets delete....

When i ask if i might be bi sexual...... WTF!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• what made you feel that you may or may not be bi-?
    charcruz

Answer by charcruz at 3:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't no about that but wondering how we are supposed to know if u r bi?
    Anonymous

• Welcome to Cafe mom. I once had a question deleted because I wished another cafe mom Happy B'day. I also got reprimaded ffor posting a question that later got posted by awhackjob cafe mom later on in the day. I was to told to read the guidelines . Give me a break. When they take anon off is when people will act normal and not let the cafe mom builles rule this site.
    Anonymous

• I posted to your post. Is that the only thing that makes you think you might be bi?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Okay well if you like men and women you are bi! How's that? And there's nothing wrong with your question as I see it!
    MrsAJLaw

Answer by MrsAJLaw at 3:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i asked about the anal man thing
    but
    i did NOT delete your questio
    or
    any other question i have ever seen
    if i do not like a question..i moveon

sorry yours got deleted

you did not go into much detail (i dangerous thing i found out, just look at my first question about anal and then my 2nd)

but only you can answer if you are bi, maybe talk to a good friend one on one or a counsilor, maybe if you ask you may be, but if you do not act on it, then maybe not??

i am not the best one to answer since i have a man that wants a dildo the size of my arm up his hole

people all over have issues and problems, wish my problem was what to cook for dinner

God bless you and if you are not into God, then peace
    Anonymous

• I'm bi and you would know but if u curious they call that bi curious explore ur options its all in how u feel do u feel attracted to women or only men when you at the pool do u look at a women diffrently or what ask urself those questions GL
    Grimes1stbaby

Answer by Grimes1stbaby at 9:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2010