I knew my bf was being sneaky!

so ive had suspicions that bf has been cheating, he texts all day and all night, he hides his phone, and takes the battery out at night. He leaves to work 2 hours early everyday and comes home late sometimes 3 hours late. I asked him about it and of course it's nothing. So if I cant et any answers from him then I got it where I could, the phone bill. Well he textx a certain number from 8:00 am until 10 pm give or take arounf 15 minutes breaks here and there, then he texts another number all the time after midnight. Well I've seen his phone before and the all day number is titled as his supervisor, come on now, you text your supervisor all day, and the other numeber is listed as his a friend of his' wife, so you text her all the time after midnight, something is fishy and I cant talk to him about it cause he will get violent, so I am just going to leave. But today s my sons birthday and we are going on a trip til sunday so I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• cant leave untl then, how the hell am i suppse to hold this all in untl then? I am so eager to confront him but I can't. This next few days should be very insteresting. I spent so long wondering, now I have answers and I can finally breath, knowing was better than not .................(second number was listed as his frends wife )
    Anonymous

• All i can say is good luck :)
    Anonymous

• well at least you know you what a douche bag he is. so you can leave and start a better life for your son and yourself. hopefully someday you will find a better man who doesn't cheat or isn't abusive. good for you for leaving. good luck.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• You've suspected for a while, so hang on until the moment is right and do what you have to.
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 3:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• wow...if you think he would get violent why are you with him in the first place? wait until he is at work, pack what you need, what you can fit in your car, and leave, drain your bank accounts, (if they are joint) and just go. i stayed with a guy who was "a little bit violent" then one christmas he tried to kill me and himself. i was 5 months pregnant at the time. i could say it was out of the blue...but when i look back in retrospect, i should have paid attention to the signs. who cares if he's cheating.good riddance to bad rubbish, just get somewhere safe, ok?
    daughterofearth

Answer by daughterofearth at 6:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2010