OP HERE..wow alot of answers to anal for man thing...clarifing situation

we have triedit , but just for fun once in a while-yr ago
he wanted more, compromise=i looked up massage the prostate and showed him that it is pleasure but should not be in a rough fashion as to damage, i did prostate massage while blowing him-best O he ever had, then back to the strap on (which i am not into-it makes me feel UNsexy, so he said he likes it because it is me making love to him, compromise=i tried again, and i think i did pretty good, he said it was a C-, he wanted huge huge strap on (like a LOG) i said it is way too big, now he is watching this extreme porn a few times a day, does not get hard like he used to when we do have sex, when he is on computer he lies as to what is is watching, deletes history, clicks off screen when i come in room, and spends more and more time watching strangers do this, he snaps at me, yells at the kids

it is not me being a prude, this is affecting our family,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• tarlion, i agree with you. i think this is showing that your husband has some gay tendencies. i don't want to start a gay/straight moral debate - but that is what gay men do. pp was right - he's going to find it somewhere. he's not just satisfied with watching porn, he's trying to do it to himself, and eventually he'll find someone who is willing to do whatever he wants. YOU ARE NOT A PRUDE!!! don't think that, ever. lol you're more accomodating than me, that's for sure, and i'm willing to try pretty much anything. i don't know how you feel about his being this way - i always told my hubby that if he wanted that, that's fine, but i would leave him. a few other ladies suggested counseling, maybe that will help with your relationship, because this behavior probably won't stop. you need to figure out how you feel about it. i'm sorry this causes so much pain in your life, and i hope you are able to find some peace in your life.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 5:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I dont understant what any of that means...
    Anonymous

• OK. See, you should have said this before.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Now I get it. Maybe you should try therapy first though? Maybe he didn't feel he was getting enough from the relationship somehow, not necessarily in the sex department. Strange how that happens. But if therapy won't happen, or doesn't work, then it doesn't. You don't have to stay. That's not healthy, for any of you. And no, that's not you being a prude. That's him having some serious issues. I wish you had said this in the original post.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• op here

oh yeah
    i have asked him to go to counsiler together
    have tried to compromise
    -did the strap on thing to him
    -did prostrate massage while blow

just is getting way over the top

he gets out of bed quietly and goes straight to the computer

this is extreme anal porn, fisting someone up the ass is not normal to me

do i have to sucome to everything he wants because he is the man?
    he does not even try to touch me in a way i would find pleasure from

call me a prude, but think before you label someone

if you still think i am a prude because i do not want to use a strap on larger than my arm on him, than call me a prude!
    Anonymous

• Well hon,you made our point. Us who agreed with you.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP here
    i would have clarified earlier but had to go to laundry matt

if you are lost, search question about ...anal
    can not be too many out there

anyone else have a simialar situation
    any advice???

Anonymous

• no,you do not by any means have to give in to his whims if you're not ok with it. You're not some whore,you're his wife

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• If the counseling won't work then yes,I think you should leave him. We're not you,we don't know your life. Do what your instincts tell you to do. IMO,if you give into these acts,Lord knows what else he may come up with!
    Anonymous

• I think your husband has serious issues and you should not let him mentally abuse you. Because that's exactly what he is doing to you. I hope you can find help and try to work on your relationship and if that doesn't work get him out of your life and your kids lives. Some men are so crazy about sex that they will betray their wives with pretty much anyone just because they want to have sex with someone different. Not only that, but those people have serious problems. They can even sexual abuse children
    Anonymous