Which deodorant is best

Even since I got the IUD I have had smelly armpits that almost ever deodorant hasnt helped. I even tried the clinical dove kind. So my question is,Does anyone use a deodorant that helps them when they sweat a lot? I really dont want to have to use a man unscented deodorant. Any suggestions will help a lot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have the same problem since I had the twins. I have to use degree clinical. It is so bad,. That I have to put it on at night. Like they tell you to. I also have to put it on the morning.To make sure.
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 4:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I like the Dove deodorants. Currently I have the pomegranate lemon grass scent one

Anonymous

• Boogie: Does it help when you put it on at night? I never thought to do that,I just put it on in the morning. Have you found it to work.

Anon :05: I have tried dove the cucumber one and it didnt help. Maybe I'll try that one?

Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• MOST of the prescription strength deodorant you can get OTC you are suppose to put on at night right before bed.
    If you read the directions it tells you why...pretty much it absorbs into your pores and helps the day after.
    I have also found, if you apply the deodorant throughout the day it helps. (Just keep some with you at all times, maybe a travel size in your purse/diaper bag and apply as you need).
    I use to put on the prescription stuff at night, and throughout the day apply a normal brand.
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I like Dove for myself.

When I lived in a very humid town and sweated a lot I liked Degree.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i would try a different birth control. it may be effecting your hormone levels.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP
    WIstful: Thanks I never thought to read the back...lol. I will try and see if it works.
    happy2b:I will ask my dr. if there is a different IUD? I just love not having to worry about birth control for 5 years.
    Anonymous

• Mineral crystal

Answer by rkoloms at 10:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2010