What is the best way to get the oven clean???

Dont tell me oven cleaner that stuff alomost made me pass out... I even had the window open....

CYNTHIAHEART

Asked by CYNTHIAHEART at 3:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Get someone else to clean it for you!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I have hubby us the self clean cycles on the ovens.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• *Use even.
    twinsplus2more

• Easy off works great if you do not have a self cleaning oven. Easy off also works nice on the stove top as well.
    Socrmomest72108

Answer by Socrmomest72108 at 9:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• You can clean the TOUGHEST dirt and filth with Ecosense brand Melamagic.  It's completely safe too.  No ammonia, phosphates, or chlorine.  The best part is its super concentrated so a 16 oz. bottles mixes up to be 32 gallons of heavy-duty cleaner.  I recommend spraying the inside of the oven down and leaving it overnight.  The next morning, wipe it out.

Tonia

www.ourwellnessfamily.com

tnwellnessmom

Answer by tnwellnessmom at 10:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I use the Easy Off fume free which is safe for self-cleaning ovens. It's the only commercial cleaner I buy because I loathe the smell of most of them but this isn't actually bad. Might be worth a try because it makes cleaning the oven so easy. I either spray it on in the morning and wipe it out mid-afternoon or spray it on at night and wipe it down in the morning. It seriously takes about 15 minutes all together. I don't use the self-clean function because it uses a ton of energy and heats the house up a lot plus I know way too many people who have experienced fires while using the self-clean function.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:09 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Well duh, it says right on the can use in a well ventilated room!

Try Easyoff no fume.
    Anonymous