Please help with fathers day!

What are you doing for DH for fathers day?? I can't come up with any good ideas :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey not a thing! when it is mothers day he tells me I am not his mother, so the favor is reciprocrated!

Answer by older at 4:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I am making a remote control brownie from familyfun.com it is cute and you make the buttons out of m&ms.

We are also getting together with his family for an outdoor fun day of fishing and swimming and having dinner together.

Its fun for kids to make their dad a card or craft.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• He said he wants "Peace and Quiet" .. He may just get more then he bargined for he keeps up his little charades.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• We're going out for a nice dinner and then going to the Ripley's Museum, which is what he's been talking about wanting to go to for a little while.
    I got him an Xbox 360 Elite with a few games he said he's been wanting for it.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• older - Maybe you should treat him to a nice fathers day and he will appreciate it and return the favor. Im assuming you have tried that but we are to give and not expect in return. If you love him and he is a great father why not go the extra mile and cookout and show him some appreciation? He may decide someday to surprise you..ya never know!

Not bashing I was just thinking that when i read what you said. Lots of moms got shafted on mothers day one here which is crap but still no reason to not cook him a meal and have the kids make him a card.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Letting him sleep in and My son and I are going to make him breakfast ( my daughter will be near shes only 4 months). My son will make him a craft of some sort and I will make him a card..he loves getting both. Then do something fun...that part I am trying to think of,I want to do something fun for all of us...not just the kids.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What I am doing for the hubby-- NOTHING as he does NOTHING for me on mothers day (his excuse 'well you are not my mom' ummm no but I have been pregnant and gave birth to your 4 kids!)

My sis and I are going to have a cookout at her house on fathers day, my dad, uncle and family are invited to that.
    Anonymous

• We are having a cookout with my family
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• man i'm stuck too. This year, fathers day is the same day as our anniversary so we are going out. ..but i want to do something special for Father's Day too. haven't decided yet.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Does a room need painting...would he love to have the garage converted to a "man cave"...I would take a chore and have it done for him and his favorite meal...to give him a break...or just let him have the day lazing around hugging the remote...or tickets to his favorite baseball game...do stuff he likes not stuff you would like...it's his day :)
    Anonymous