Are you happy?

In life, in general would you say that you are a happy person? Or would you say that you just have happy moments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm content with the life that I have. Yes, I am striving to improve it but I have learned to be content and happy in whatever stage of life I'm currently in.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I think I am a happy person. And I am working hard at realizing the joy in more moments than I currently do. There are things in life that are difficult but I know I can get through anything with my husband, 4 daughters and God. What more do I need? :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 4:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I am a happy person. I have my moments, I'm only human, but in general wouldnt change a thing!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i am at peace. lol. didn't really answer the question, did i? i may not have the best life, but overall, yes... i am happy. i have 2 absolutely stunning little girls, another one on the way... i have a wonderful and supportive family, amazing friends (the select few that i allow into my life) and a roof over my head. i don't have material things, and i don't get a pedicure every week or my hair dyed every 3 months... but i don't need that anyway.

i am trying to better my life, but for now it is worth it to see my daughters grow up knowing that i love them. they've come a long way from the scared quiet little girls they were before the divorce.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 4:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Si! very happy all the time.

Answer by older at 4:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I am mostly happy and don't have any reason not to be. Sometimes I get stressed or sad - there are some personal things about myself that I would change. But with my life? I think I have it pretty good. Besides the occastional late bill or fight with hubby, I'm pretty swell indeed.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Im a happy person who has down moments.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• my life sucks ! i kinda love my husband but kinda dont ! he mostly get on my nerves and i just dont like being around him ! i thank what im trying to say is i lost intreast of him years ago ! sorry if words are miss spelled im haveing a bad day again and i cant thank !
    Anonymous

• Anon 35 You write the same thing every time you answer someone.
    Anonymous

• I am a happy person. I have a lot to be thankful for! The best husband ever and an adorable son! We have are problems like anyone else but we are happy and blessed! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010