28 years old and no responsibilities...

I am just SICK over this! How can some people seriously have NO responsibilites in their lives...

Okay, so my cousin is 28 years old and she is engaged to a man that is 39 years old!!! She has never EVER had a job! In her whole life!! She does not go to school... she has been a bum at her parents house since she got out of HS. Now she is living with her fiance, planning the wedding. Here is the part that makes me angry...

She STILL depends on her father to pay for everything! He pays for her phone, her gas, everything!!! Her fiance doesnt support her... he doesnt pay for any of her needs besides feeding her. WTF!! No one in the family knows why the hell she is with this guy, and what her problem is. They are planning to get married this fall, and they have NO money, and no one knows how the hell they plan on paying for everything. GRRR some people are just really rediculous.

*venting*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe her "problem" is a condition that keeps her from working.
    I have a 29-year old relative who has never worked and was recently diagnosed as having Asperger's (on the autistic spectrum). Just a thought...
    Anonymous

• Let's hope they don't have kids, for mom will have NOTHING of value to teach her children if they do.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 4:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I think it will be interesting to sit back and see how this plays out. Maybe she doesn't know ppl pay rent and bills! Life will smack her in the face the day she gets married and daddy no longer has to dish money out for her! Maybe he'll buy them a tent for a wedding present!
    Anonymous

• Her dad just paid for her fricken CAR TAGS! They were expired since 4 months ago! She had managed to rack up $800 of unpaid parking tickets and daddy had to pay the bill! Am I the only one that thinks SHE should be responsible and get a fricken job!?!??! or at the very LEAST her FIANCE should be the one that should be paying for her BS???
    Anonymous

• Im 27. Me. dh. dd still ive at my moms cause i dont work (DH does but cant support us).. I have anxiety & its kept me from getting a job, going to college & living a normal life... maybe there is an issue she is not dealing with?
    i hate. hate my life.. but getting help takes money i dont have. and with mental issues its hard to admit!
    life sucks. besides being a good mom im a waist to society.
    Anonymous

• Why dont you talk to her about it? :-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2010