Hypothetical situation (actually, it's not)

My fiance's daughter is a slut. She is immoral, and loose. She is 17, pregnant for the third time. She has had two abortions, and a miscarriage. She doesn't see anything wrong with her behavior. I don't want her near me, or any children we may have. What can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Find a new fiance. If he's not a good dad with her teaching her morals and values then he wont' be a good dad to your children either. If you marry him you are marrying her and her crap. She'll probably even have you raise her baby and drain dad of his money. I'd cut him loose.
    Anonymous

• Try to figure out why she is this way. I am sure there is a reason. I truly doubt that she is as selfish and shallow as you have led us to believe. As for the :58 post, she obviously doesn't want kids yet, so you don't have to worry about raising her kids. And rather than take such a holier than thou attitude, really, try to get through to her. Where is her mother? Is she on bc?
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first anon
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Get out of the relationship.
    Anonymous

• Get her some help. She sounds like she needs it. Badly.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 5:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• wow I do agree with the other ladies Run girl Run.
    Harlem-GADiva

Answer by Harlem-GADiva at 5:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• First if you are marrying her father she is part of the package and second if you take this attitude you have lost already. She is a child his child and this will not end well with you calling his daughter a slut she is someones child and maybe she is not innocent but she is still a child. Somewhere along the line she has messed up or made bad mistakes you are going to marry her father this will not bode well for you. Everyone makes mistakes. 

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• She's 17 so you coming into the picture is not really important to her, it's not like you've been there since kindergarten. So now you know your word is not key in how she has been raised you just need to ask yourself if you are okay with watching her hit rock bottom because everyone has one and it seems like her bottom may be lower than most
    Anonymous

• i havent always made the best decisions in my younger teen life. i did drugs, drank, got in trouble, had an abortion. but my stepmother and stepfather stuck through with my parents through the whole thing and treated me like there own child for the most part. i dont see why anybody would tell you to leave your fiance because of that. thats not love. but if you really love him, you should love his daughter too and sometimes you have to have unconditional love. shes still young. she may grow up and mature into a much better women eventually. its not like shes going to live in your house forever. but if you cant stick it out, and see what happens, and be there to help and be a good role model for her that maybe one day she will change it to, then maybe you should leave.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• maybe she needs a better role model? like you? and some birth control? someone to teach her to respect herself? obviously her mother hasn't tought her this stuff, maybe she wishes her mom had bothered. you cant expect a guy to have nothing to do with his daughter just because she has problems. all kids, no matter how well they are raised, have some kind of problem sooner or later, some are just a little worse than others. girls tend to act out like this because they feel they are getting 1)love 2) attention.
    3)belonging. theres always a reason for this kind of behaviour, god i wish i could remember what those 5 needs are that you need to have fu;filled ...anyone? but if they aren't beinf filled in a healthy manner, kids and grown ups too, will find other ways....and good lord, get her the birth control shot depo pravera..lasts 3 months...fool proof.
    daughterofearth

Answer by daughterofearth at 5:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010