Would it be rude to ask your bridesmaids to grow there hair out for your wedding?

If you say that it's their choice but you'd love for them to all have long hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• OP here- I should say not to cut it short before the wedding.
    Anonymous

• It would be stupid, I think. And inconvenient. And not everyone looks good with long hair.
    Anonymous

• Rude and inconsiderate
    Who the heck cares what a bridesmaid's hair looks like?
    MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• um i know its your day and im totally into details and how i want things but it might be a little rude. Especially if she had no intentions of growing it out
    Harlem-GADiva

Answer by Harlem-GADiva at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Selfish!
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't make that request. No one is going to even pay attention to the bridesmaid's hair.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 5:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I think it would be rude. It doesnt really matter how long their hair is.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't think it should matter what your bridesmaids hair looks like. It's not your hair...not your decision.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My sister asked me to grow mine out and go from medium brown to bright blonde. I gladly obliged.

And for my wedding I'm cutting hers into a pixie and going from light blonde to bright ass red. I wonder who will have more fun in the end?
    Anonymous

• you can ask them to not cut it, you know your bridesmaids, so if you think they will object, then to them it is rude- all a matter of personality. I don't think bridesmaid hair length is a big deal at all - yes it's nice long, but if short hair is what someone wants on their own head, it's a bit bridezilla to command that they don't cut it
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2010