What's a good show to watch over the summer?

Now that everything is on hiatus, I am trying to figure out some good shows to watch over the summer. Is there something airing over the summer I should watch or something I should catch up on by watching the DVDs?

meganpmom

Asked by meganpmom at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Lie to Me and Hell's Kitchen.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Hell's Kitchen just started new last week.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• True Blood
    Anonymous

• I love Hells Kitchen, we also watch You've Got Talent, mostly because it is hilarious. Last Comic Standing is on on Mondays. That is all I can think of!! LOL
    Anonymous

• Love Hell's Kitchen Too!!!. Im into Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime and Royal Pains on TBS and if you miss any episodes go to www.hulu.com
    Harlem-GADiva

Answer by Harlem-GADiva at 5:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• secret life of an American teenager
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 5:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• weeds, breaking bad, desperate housewives, (duh!) six feet under, dead like me, nurse jackie, sanctuary, supernatural.
    i just download the seasons and watch them on my laptop. cheap and easy, i use demoniod to get the torrents and limewire to download. all those shows rock! especialy weeds....
    daughterofearth

Answer by daughterofearth at 5:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• True Blood Season 3 and Royal Pains. Royal Pains is actually pretty good. An ER doctor makes an error (morally correct, but not a popular decision) and it gets him fired. His brother takes him to the Hamptons to escape for a short break, and he ends up saving a life. He is hired on by a mysterious guy with a secret illness to be the paid doctor of the rich. Haven't seen a show yet that I don't like. It's on Thursdays at 10pm (eastern) on USA.
    Anonymous

• Depends on your taste. I like Rescue Me w/Denis Leary and Sons of Anarchy.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 6:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Hells Kitchen is my fav summer show. There is a new show starting this week on ABCFamily called Pretty Little Liars that looks like it might be good
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2010