Dating and children

Do you think men are scared to date a woman that has a child?

Do you think men are turned off by a woman that has a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They shouldn't be and if they are, they are not mature enough to handle the dynamics of the relationship
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My guy doesn't mind at all.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Some, every guy is different.
    Anonymous

• When my hubby and I started dating my son was 3. My DH had zero problems with me having a kid. I was really impressed with him about the way he handled it once he met my son. Just made me fall even harder!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• all men are different
    I have had guys completely hounding me because they want me, seeing me with my son was just more drive for them...weird I know.

Like
    the last guy I was dating was a little older than me but still young, he said he always liked me even before I had my son. He was upset that I got pregnant because even though I was committed he felt like he still had a chance, and now that me and my ex are exes he loves seeing how I parent, that I am so committed to my son. Like thats how he wants the mother of his child to be. So its even more infatuation.

And now I am getting to know another guy and he also loves the fact that me and my babies father are drama free and we have seperate lives yet we come together as parents.

You need to find better guys imo
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• oh
    sorry i kind of assumed u found lame men

but if your not finding ones who are accepting, look elsewhere..LOL sorry
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• hey, if they aren't cool with your kids why waste your time, right? it took me a long time to find my DH, i had a baby when i was 15, and another whn i was 22, from different dads of course, and i thought my life as a woman, was over. then i met trev, my DS clung to him and they were instant best friends, and my older DS fdollowed him around the garage asking questions and stuff. DH had no experience with kids, but when it's right, it's right. beware of any uncomfortable feelings you might get if someone likes your kids TOO MUCH though, i once dated and almost married a guy who seemed perfect, but i felt wierd leaving him alone with the boys. i dumped him. i would rather not worry. but with trev i dont have that problem, it wouldn't even cross my mind.
    daughterofearth

Answer by daughterofearth at 5:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't think so. When I was single I had 3 kids (one special needs) and it never deterred any guys. I didn't lack for dates, ever. And my dh definitely wasn't bothered by it.

Answer by missanc at 7:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010