does anyones man use an emamma bag in the shower to "clean themselves"

also uses a butt plug with it too

....i didn't think so

and for all you that said i was a prude, please read the anal post in relationships, the first one I got mean people saying i was a prude, granted i should have gotten into it more, but come on,

thanks all that said nice things, thanks to those that did not agree with me but were not mean

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• U woman are nothing but bullies leave the poor chick alone.
    Anonymous

• Eww
    Anonymous

• Emamma?
    Why are you so concerned about what a bunch of faceless women on the internet think? Why would any of us care what your man is into or what you do about it? Was it necessary to make three different posts about it? Are you looking for approval or validation of your feelings or something? I just don't get why you keep posting about it.
    Anonymous

• emamma bag ? LOL. Are you kidding me? It is ENEMA bag...do you think he is Gay? Or are you making this all up? Wierd stuff on CM today....
    I suspect that some very young people are borrowing their Mom's computer ....
    Anonymous

• Is this the same lady that had the last strange post? Cause again I have no idea what your talking about. How are you girls making any sense of it?

Anonymous

• what is an emamma bag or a enema bag or whatever it is. And what are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• Her husband is into ass play. I just don't understand why any of us are supposed to care or why she keeps making post after post about it.
    Anonymous

• ewwww! He must be gay! sucks for you!
    Anonymous

• Your SO is seriously sick in the head! Whats with his ass obsession? RUN Girl RUN!!!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I dont think it is a chick. I think its another little boy who got on mommys account.
    Anonymous