Do u do this for your man??

My hub seems to think that every guy in the world but him wakes up to their woman giving them oral? How many of you ladies out there do this so i can really give him some facts...lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• HAH!
    No way. Once in a blue moon and only if he's been good. lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Nope...I can't recall ever waking him up giving a BJ. Now, I have woke him up other ways but not with my mouth over him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• that is every man's fantasy, but sorry I am just not feeling that as a waking excitement for me.
    Anonymous

• Not me

Answer by admckenzie at 5:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• LOL! Every day? No! but my hubby Im sure would love it! :) I think I have 2 times since we have been married. (going on three years) :) GL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Mine definitely doesn't get oral in the morning. He gets it maybe 4 times a year and it's usually done as foreplay when I'm wanting sex and he isn't.

None of my friends enjoy giving oral. We look at it as a chore we do occasionally to please our husbands.
    Anonymous

• This does NOT happen often at all for my husband. Why? Because I wake up to an alarm in the morning to get to class during the week, and you can bet your ass he lets me sleep in on the weekends.
    Anonymous

• He is quite the dreamer isn't he! the answer to your question is no he is not the only man! as a matter of fact he is one of a very big number!

Answer by older at 5:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I used to do it often, but not lately since ive been pregnant and sleep all the time now
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• LOL this is so funny my dh would probably back him up wah! I don't get head wah! Oh but I am sure myth would love waking up actor one. I think I'll surprise him...thanks for the idea.
    Anonymous