nervous wreck

Ok girls, i messed up my BC really bad last month so i just stopped taking it. like 2 weeks prior to stopping i had a nagging feeling that i was pg (still have it! i cant shake it) anyways so i took my pill on friday may 28 only to realize i messed the pack up so i stopped taking it. Saturday the 29th my period came but barely it lasted until june 1st. of those 3 days 1 was "period like" the rest was really light tan and kinda a little pinkish (i know its hard to describe). anyhow, my breasts are kinda sore and i have like a rigid border at times around my nipples. I havent been feeling too well and i have had trouble sleeping. i am intensely thirsty therefore i am peeing all the time! i took 2 tests and both were negative. I thought when you went off the pill you period came like heavy for a week or tweo and that didnt happen to me at all. Im not sure what to do, i lost my insurance so i cant just go get *CONTD*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go get a blood test. Pretty much what im asking is if any of you have gone off the pill how long does your period usually last. i also heard that it messes up your schedule which is fine. im just not sure when to test again or whether that strange period was even normal!!!
    Anonymous

• If I ever missed a few pills in a row I would start a really light period which would go away in a day if I just took my pill again. My second pregnancy occured while on the pill, but unfortunately ended in miscarriage. Once you think you could be pregnant your mind seems to blow all those "symptoms" out of proportion whether you're prego or not, so all you can do is test periodically for the next 3 weeks or so. If you really think you could be pregnant I would suggest you stop taking any pills until you know for sure.
    Anonymous