Are you a sovereign citizen?

Why/why not?

What do you know and/or understand about sovereign citizenship?

Pros/Cons? Expeirence(s)?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 6:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I am a sovereign citizen. I do believe the state does not give me my rights. I believe that only I can give away my rights. I also believe that we are in an era where this principle is being challenged more than ever when our Congress and the Speaker of the House will say they are embarking on creating the next big right (entitlement) in our history. This is the government making us think they give us our rights. She had the flow of authority backwards. The Congress gets its authority to do business from me (us) and not the other way around; yet, Congress is working hard to make us believe the inverted order and think we can't change it. I am a sovereign citizen. By definition, Pelosi is overstepping her limited bounds.

http://www.civil-liberties.com/pages/art1.html

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I have never heard of this term before so I wouldnt even know how to answer it lol
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• hmmm. May I say that I have learned one thing recently. Fear comes in greater depths than I ever knew. I had fear growing up of my dad (ass), and I had fear of killers and such. And I had fear of accomplishment (no thx to parents). But I realize NOW that many have greater fears that extend to adulthood and are conveyed to their children by the shear FEARS they cannot help to shelter themselves from. Though I hated my childhood, and finally feel complete with my new motherhood, I am very glad that my parents ONLY filled me with a fear of themselves and killers. I can avoid my parents, as an adult (and I do); and I can avoid situations with killers. I have NO great fears of many other things. I am a vocal activist for the reasons of things I encountered by "others" who intentionally or not instilled fears in me that limited me at that time. I feel no limits now, other than the direction in life I NOW have. Fear taxes.
    Anonymous

• Anon;
    so you are NOT a sovereign citizen...
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2010