im normaly against porn and find it to be cheating, but lately i have decided to

spice it up and ask DH to watch it with me and it makes me soo wet when he touches me to it... is this normal to want to watch it together but feel hurt if he were to watch it alone...?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't know if normal to some but I feel that way, I am ok watching together but not ok with him watching by himself when I am not around.
    Anonymous

• Sounds hypocritical to me. Either it's cheating or it's not. If it turns you on, who be upset that it turns him on. Just my opinion.

Anonymous

• I don't understand if you find it cheating (I do too) then why is it ok if you cheat? You might just as well bring another couple into the room to have sex while you are having sex.

Anonymous

• I don't like being left out either so I'd be hurt too

Answer by admckenzie at 6:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• it is the behide your back that hurts
    at least me
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Are you asking if it's "normal" or if it's "moral"? Just because you enjoy something doesn't make it moral, so you need to ask yourself THAT question.
    Anonymous

• I don't know why you see it as cheating in the first place. I like watching porn every once in a while. I would get hurt by my SO watching it behind my back. It is that feeling of being left out or not needed I suppose. However, logically, it's neither of those things. If you and your SO enjoy watching it together and you get nice and wet, I say go for it. Enjoy yourself and each other.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't mind if DH watches it - to me it is no different to me reading a racy book. We have never watched one together - I think he thinks I'm too shy/naive/prudish LOL after 17yrs together and 4 kids
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Face it, you're a self-loathing porn-lover in denial.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Jun. 9, 2010