What type of make up do you wear?

I have never really worn any make-up ever. Im 22 and I was wanting to try some out. I have sensitive and VERY pale skin so usually any type makes me look oompa loompa-ish. Are the mineral kinds out there any good? Or is there another type you would reccommend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do not wear any. And do not ever own any.

Answer by louise2 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Bare Minerals
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 7:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• arbonne. it's like avon but it's natural and more for sensative skin. you might have to find a rep online.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i am very pale, so no drug store brands work for me because they are all to dark or orange.... there are only 2 types of make up that work with my skin.... MAC and Bare Minerals..... bm lasts longer with everyday use one jar of the foundation lasts me about 4-5 months and MAC lasts about 1 month.... MAC is more full coverage but can be a bit heavy and break you out with too much use, Bare Minerals i like when i am pregnant because my skin is more sensitive and i use it everyday... i could even sleep in it and it covers well and does not make me look orange it blends perfect and it almost feels as if i am not wearing any makeup.... if you look at my default pic i am wearing bare minerals foundation and MAC lipstick and you will also see how fair skinned i am. i hope this helped.. you can pm me if you have any other questions
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 7:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• clinique...
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I like Physician's Formula Mineral Wear. A lot less expensive than Bare Minerals and works just about as well.  I have fair skin and I use their creamy natural color.  I think there are lighter shades than that too.  I buy it at stores like Target.

Anonymous

• I am ghostly white, but, most of the foundations at Wal-Mart work fine on me. I cannot wear Bare Minerals or any mineral powder kind because I have oily skin and the foundation will look all muddy on me. My favorite foundation isn't sold in the US anymore, so, I can't recommend that. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I use Clinique. It's very sensitive and they come in very light colors. I am very pale as well. You can go to the make up counter at Macy's and they'll give you a free demo.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• The Body Shop. :-D
    TheBodyShopMom

Answer by TheBodyShopMom at 10:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Bare minerals, and covergirl! Go natural if you can, you wont look silly then!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2010