Passing gas during anal intercourse

I inquired about this in the PW group but no one had experience with the matter so I am attempting here. Both my DH and I enjoy engaging in anal sex. However, when he tries to enter me, I always... pass gas.
Is there anything I can do prior to stop it from happening?

It's so embarrassing and if I can't fix it I'm going to stop doing it... but it's my only option for sex right now as I'm pregnant and don't want the baby getting hurt or anything.

HaywoodJablome

Asked by HaywoodJablome at 7:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• idk but the baby will not get hurt if you have sex.
    Anonymous

• I have this issue as well, before we start, I go into the bathroom, crouch down and spread my 'cheeks' open and it lets the gas out. I know its gross, but it totally works for me GL
    Anonymous

• i would think vaginal sex is safer during pregnancy than anal sex, you don't want to encourage a hemorroid which are common during pregnancies. Try different positions, or take some beano earlier in the day.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Does your DH get grossed out? Some are ok with it.
    Anonymous

• If you're going to do anal, he has to expect some gas or poop will end up being part of it.
    Like the other person said, being pregnant is no reason to stop having sex - unless you are high risk and under pelvic rest orders from your dr., but even then I think anal sex would be a no-no anyway. Hemmrhoids suck.
    Anonymous

• Oh for gods sake....more anal sex talk? Grrr....bunch of bean brained, airheads.
    Anonymous

• Bean-O !
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• whats with all the anal sex talk today? lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Do you take an enema before hand?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

Doesn't sound like the air is in her head-----lmao!! No seriously, just hum or clear you throat, so he doesn't hear you fart, for take beno, for try to release before hand or, some air might get in there during penetration------just tell him he is lucky he is getting anal at all---lots of people don't go for it!!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 8:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2010