:(

I fell in love with my bootycall. What should i do ? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• see if he wants a relationship with u. if not, u need to find another 1
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• tell him, hope he feels the same way, and if not get a real man and don't sell yourself short for a booty call.
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't have had a booty call and you wouldn't be in this mess. Im with the first poster
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon. dont sell yourself short. if he doesnt feel the same way, find someone who does. dont settle for just sex because if he doesnt feel the same now, he wont feel the same later.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I did the same thing. We started out as a booty call but been together for years now. It just means you have the same priorities. Now see where he wants to take it.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yeah I once did what you did and made the mistake and told him my feelings...I scared him away of course he was just in it for the booty call we woman make it so easy for them don't be a fool give him the cold shoulder and I bet he'll call you soon. If you want him don't say or do too much let him chase you. GL.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Whatever everybody says, sex comes w/ ties - there is just no way around it.....no such thing as JUST a bootycall.

I am sorry you are in a pinch right now, and hopefully he'll wanna make something of it too, girl -- I hope it works out :)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• so sorry for you - been there done that never quite got over him
    Anonymous

• a bootycall is immoral anyways! Find a man who values you as a woman and child of God!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2010