Rash problem

My 3yr old DD has a rash in her private area. We went to dr and I had to change the powder and soap we used but shes still red and tender to the touch. I know she is not wiping properly but when I'm at work I don't want you know people in her business other than me. But my question is I've been using the aquaphor ointment on her will diaper rash cream work too? Shes fully potty trained and was allergic to diapers so used cloth ones(just letting u know). Any advice or what worked for you would be nice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do you think the rash changed at all after seeing the doc? I'd go ahead and try a brand name diaper cream. If it doesn't seem much better in 2 days, I'd suggest calling the doc back and explaining what you've done and asking what to do next.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Try the diaper cream or put a small amount of coconut oil on it. Coconut oil is an awesome natural rash barrier/treater.
    kwaverysmom

Answer by kwaverysmom at 12:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2010