white thick n creamy discharge

i have been noticing the last cpl days maybe even a wk that when i go to the bathroom its been really slimey. then not to long ago i felt like i was wet n went to the bath room to check myself n there was the white creamy n slimy discharge. could it be a sign that my period is coming or could it be something else?
im thinkin maybe it is my period fixin to come because my breasts have been tingling n then i been havin a werid pain in my lower groin area that comes for a min n then goes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• More than likely you are ovulating.

When I was going through fertility treatment, the doctor liked to say "You have your wet days and you have your dry days...have sex on the wet days."
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• The term you used to describe it, *creamy*, is a fertile quality fluid. The next step up is eggwhite--and that's exactly what it looks like; clear, slippery, stretchy. Eggwhite is the most fertile quality, but creamy is a close second.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 11:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010