PROBLEM

the guy i like is a sneaky kinda popular guy. i stood him up a few times because the time he wanted to "bootycall" with me i was unavailable. and hes done the same. today we were with eachother earlier and he said to "hit him up at night". well i did do that and he has other plans and wants me to join in his plans and than "get bad" with me even though his friends will be around. I told him I wanted to be alone and he didn't respond, nor did he seem to cancel his plans. whats the problem here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• his friends are more important than some booty call or either he has found a better peice of ass
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to use you for entertainment for his friends. Maybe you should move on and let him lie in his own slime
    Anonymous

• Seems this doesn't belong in the relationships section as much as the just for fun section. It's not a relationship and you're nothing but occasional fun to somebody like that. I would say move on and find somebody worth your time.
    Anonymous

• what's the problem -you agreed to be a booty call and now you want a relationship -that wasn't the deal, and he is letting know. If you are a booty call, then it is for convenience and right now, it ain't convenient for him....
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Your the problem.
    How about some respect for yourself...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Either his friends are more important than a booty call or he has found a better piece of ass
    Anonymous

• The problem is, he's a douchebag and you're clueless about that fact.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2010