NASA proves bible is true...not!

Anyone else so sick and tired of these claims and see once you research it that it is all a bunch of lies? Anyone else get this email? It has bene around circulating for over 30 years or so. It is no true and I am amazed at how so many wil lbelieve in it. Do any of you get any other emails or readings on CM that are proven false?

WonderWoman1979

Asked by WonderWoman1979 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've never heard of that one before.
    Odd really that someone would be trying to prove it since being Christian depends on faith. If you had proof you wouldn't need faith.
    Anonymous

• I don't see how the Bible can be proven either way one way or another in whole, so I disregard anything I see that says either way. I have faith...that's all I need to know the Bible is true.

Ummm....there was e-mail 30 years ago?
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• no not email. It was said that something was said about this back then. Sorry lol. I didn't mean email 30 years ago. The first email I think was in 1998. I agree that if it could be proven then there would be no point to have faith. I just fear that those who are searching for peace or some place in their life will see that and want to believe it and have it a confirmation which later they will see as false.
    WonderWoman1979

Answer by WonderWoman1979 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I don't need NASA to prove the bible true or false. Jesus has spoken to me and lives in my heart with out without the bible.
    Anonymous

• I've never heard of this email. Could you elaborate or give a summary?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Bible is not true, some of the teachings, good ones. exact stories Jesus told, highly doubtful-heard of the game telephone?

If the Bible was the absolute truth-it would be against Gods law to change it to the bbelievers of God. But they change it all the time.

And they have forever.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I get emails about all kinds of crazy things, and they're easily proven wrong. Why do people do that? They just trust the person that sent it?
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 11:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Ummm....there was e-mail 30 years ago?

Yes, though it came across differently, straight text and no real concept of privacy or fancy formatting. And there was also the shared xerox - when email wasn't everywhere, people would take cartoons and chain letters - all the same random crap you see in email now, make copies of it on the office copy machine and pass it along to everyone.

I can't say that I've seen this one, but I have my email spam filter set to catch all the electronic proselytizing that hits my inbox.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I've had women on CM try to tell me the bible has be proven true, or certain stories have been proven 100% true like Noah's Ark...lol. I always respond with "Gee...I must have missed every news report, newspaper article, scientific study etc. that week. You'd think that would have been bigger news." LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• As I have said many times, Nasa has proven that there is no god in heaven. We have thousands of satillites in orbit and we have seen every inch of the "heaven" that stretches around our planet. No god. We've been to the moon. No god. Space probes have travelled beyond our own galaxy taking hi-def pictures. No god. High-powered telescopes can look into galaxies many light years away. No god. No heaven. No nothing. If god is light years away from earth, maybe that explains why he doesn't hear prayers and why he doesn't answer us.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:03 PM on Jun. 9, 2010