Ever get those swollen taste buds?

I have one right now and no matter how I try to avoid it, especially when talking, I keep grating it on my teeth, lame! And I know I put this in the Just For Fun category, but this is totally not fun, lol

Adeline1210

Asked by Adeline1210 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol I totally have two on the tip of my tounge.....so YES. Pineapple does it to me for some reason....I love fresh pineapple, but hate what happens when I eat it!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• hahahaha i have one tooooo!! and it frickin hurts!!!! mines because of the pineapple i had yesterday too!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• lol!!! I wonder why it causes it....the acid or something? Ugh....it's going to take forever to go away!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I hate it when that happens! I always thought they were a little canker sore on the tongue....didn't know they were swollen taste buds. Makes sense, though.
    I put salt on mine (hurts) and it goes away faster.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:24 PM on Jun. 9, 2010