What makes you better? Basher question

What makes you better than others if you made the decision not to give your child juice, and they chose to give it to them? I'm aware that juice has sugar, I'm aware that it's just a tad better for their teeth if you don't give it to them. If you brush their teeth, and limit the amount...juice is NOT A HORRID THING!!! I'm not talking about like koolaid juice, I'm talking about Juicy Juice and apple juice. things that are 100% juice! Quit judging others! If we choose to give them a tad bit of juice and keep up with their hygeine and health...there is NOTHING WRONG WITH IT! Thanks! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my kids all get juice.. NOTHING WRONG AT ALL!.. I do give water too just cause they would drink a bottle of jucie a day if they could.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP here: my sons gets a TON of water and some milk too, it's not all juice.
    Anonymous

• Juice is very good for kids! WTH is wrong with people? I understand not wanting to give your kids a "juice drink" but fruit juice is full of anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and other good stuff. Sure, there is sugar in it, but unless you're buying a "juice drink" it's not added sugar, it's natural sugar... And in the case of tap water vs juice - I would rather my kids drank juice every time - do you know what is in that water?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Quit caring about the comments of strangers.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Better juice than Kool-aid or pop, & I've seen a ton of babies with Kool-aid, pop & choc milk in their bottles & sippies.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• you bad bad mama! You are rotting out their teeth!

Seriously....don't worry about people being mean. It's totally fine to give your kids juice and you don't need to justify it to anyone! muuahh
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i just see it as...this is my daughter, so i can give her whatever i want. juice, kool-aid, pop, whatever there is. but of course i always water it down but thats my choice to do what i see is best for my child. i could careless what people think.
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2010