Men would be willing to have babies if they could also have multiple orgasms...

I was reading through the advice column of an old playboy in my bathroom... One of the Advisors stated that "Men would happily birth babies if they could also have the chance to have multiple orgasms" and he "doesn't know why women have such issues with labor."

What do you think?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• First I think you probably shouldn't have Playboy just laying around your house. I also think men are in general, idiots.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• omg do me and saraP actually agree on something!? lol.
    im sorry but i have to agree that you shouldnt have playboy laying around your house, but thats because im not a fan of playboy or anything else degrading to women.
    but either way, i say BULLSHIT! men say alot of things but they would be crying if they dealt with what we dealth with. and really, ive never had any multiple orgasms, and sure orgasms feel great, but theyre not all that great. ive taken drugs that felt better then an orgasm. lol
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• LMAO! I have heard/read before the at woman will have the best O while delivering your child cause of the rubbing on the G spot. But.. really .. who comes up with these things (1) it is your children, we don't want children giving us Os (2) really?! how can they feel it when your in so much pain..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• my husband would have carried our two sons without exchange for anything. he was very jealous of my experience.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• POSTER! .. playboys hanging around your house.. who said it was hanging?! maybe it was in a cupboard. we have playboy in our house too. NO big deal, it is the human body showed respectfully. I order it in my name :)
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Ladies - this question has NOTHING to do with whether or not you like Playboy... Frankly, I see nothing wrong with it and have been a subscriber of over 10 years... Secondly, it's not just laying around my house, it's on the top shelf in the bathroom so we have something to read while we're in there...

The question is simply do you think men would be willing to carry and deliver children if they could also have multiple orgasms?

As for myself - I HATE multi-gasms... I would love to stop at just one... I get a headache from them... But no, I don't think most men would willingly carry and deliver babies even if they could cum more than once...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I think it's BS. Birthing babies sucks. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• They might agree to it BEFORE having experienced childbirth. But after one kid, I'm pretty sure they'd get themselves fixed and trade in the multiple orgasm thing.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Lets see what they say after giving birth LOL! I will trade them multiple orgasms for them being the one to get fat and pop out the kid!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010