When did you start to notice?

when did you start to notice changes in your self like flatter stomach since you started running everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Not sure, but it feels so good when you do!
    Anonymous

• i usually start to notice little changes within a week but then big changes after 3-4 weeks.
    you also have to eat healthy though too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I've lost 12lbs so far and haven't really noticed much difference. But there is some because my pants are about to fall down!
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• It's been 65 lbs. so far, but it's been 14 months into the journey. I'm at a major plateau now. But I started noticing it at 30 lbs when clothes were too big and body parts were looking smaller. Everything but my upper abs has gone down...of course.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I've lost 12 lbs and I can notice a little change in the way my clothes fit, however, I haven't gone down a size yet and I am frustrated because mty jeans are to big, but can't fit in a lower size :(
    Anonymous