BOYS CAN WEAR PINK TOO!!!

There is nothing wrong with a boy wearing pink. Quit giving mean looks when you find out that it's not a girl!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They can, but it's usually best to wait until they're at an age, where you can tell if a child is female/male on thier own lol
    Anonymous

• When my spouse and I moved in together, I threw away his two pink shirts.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• My little girl always wore purple, she had long braids and beads in her hair and still everyone would ask me how old my boy was.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I've never dressed my boys in pink. I don't see why I would, but if you want to do that, then okay.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• OP: haha, I'm not talking pink ruffles, lol
    Anonymous

• hey there are some MEN and TEENAGERS that wear pink and they are like a polo or a button downed shirt or something thee is NOTHING wrong with a boy weraring a little pink.....mine wore pink just a little it was in a nice dress shirt i bought him for Easter one year ;)
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• They will guess it wrong anyway. If my daughter was in anything other than pink, I'd get old ladies asking how old HE was...nevermind the fluffy pink blanket and hairbow.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• pink is just not for boys sorry. I have two boys who refuse to wear pink, purple, teal you know all the pastels!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I agree with you 100%, but also have to say that anon is right it is best to wait until they are old enough to tell what sex they are.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yeah my boys aren't allowed to wear pink or purple. Those colors are for girls.
    Blaiden

Answer by Blaiden at 9:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2010