You should never bring a newborn to a theme park, lol

why would you put yourself through this? Seriously, even with older children, find a sitter for that young one...you're gonna be beyond miserable hauling that poor baby around in the heat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i know..my son has a friend and the mother keeps inviting us to go to the amusement park..last week she said she would rather wait until this week because the baby was sick..i thought to myself "oh, you are bringing the baby"..the baby is like 6 months old. i really don't want to be at the park with a 6 month old. I mean, i want to ride stuff with my son and i would want her to ride the rides with her son. I would feel bad if i left her there standing alone. I'm really thinking about not going now.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I agree, but I also agree that it's ok for OTHER mom's to torture themselves like that...lol
    Anonymous

• not a newborn, but we bring our 21 mo old and that is hard since she wants to run!~
    Anonymous

• OMG! I totally know what you are talking about! I'm completely puzzled by this as well! When I see people do this, I'm thinking man...I would not pay all that money to hold the baby! LOL. My kids are 5 and 2 and still will not be invited until they are older.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• What about the families that are on vacation?
    Anonymous

• why would you schedule a family vacation that required you to haul a newborn around in the hot sun all day? Not my idea of a fun day!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I took my son on a Florida trip at almost 4 months old. We went to the beach and Sea World. He wasn't bad. It wasn't bad to carry him all day. LOL At 16 months we went to Florida again, we took him to Busch Gardens with us. Again, not bad at all. And both times required a 9 hour car drive.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Thank you for not bringing them to a restaraunt or a movie either. It isn't fair to the rest of us who left ours home with the babysitter so we could go out and relax.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 11:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I always wonder about that too. I hate seeing hot and sweaty babies or toddlers all red faced sitting in a stroller. For families on vacation, maybe they should think of the little ones and not themselves.
    Anonymous