What's the craziest thing a guy ever told you when he was trying to hit on you (flirt)?

This happened last friday night.
Me and two of my girl friends went to a daquiri shop. Of course we started dancing to a good song that came on. After the song this guy approached us and asked if we came to that particular place all the time. He continued to say he doesn't really go out and he would like to pay for all of our drinks at any bar/club we chose. He said he saw us dancing and really likes his women "FULL". He said he likes his women "HEALTHY". He also said he doesn't like "SKINNY B*TCHES" LOLOL.
When it was all over, he didn't speak to us the rest of the night and continued to hit on some other full, healthy, non-skinny b*tch. lol.

FYI: My friends and I are NOT skinny by any means (which is okay) but we are not fat either..we are kind of in between. The guy was drunk so I didn't say anything, but normaly I would have gone off on someone for saying something so inappropriate. lol

NOLAmommaKRYS

Asked by NOLAmommaKRYS at 9:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• One time when a bunch of us hit the bar after work, this one guy needed a ride home. I was volunteered to be the one to take him home. Turns out he didn't really need a ride, he just wanted to be alone with me, instead of the group we were usually with. So, I ended up taking him to work the next day, too. We've been married for 21 years, now!!!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I dunno the guy at the bowling alley gave me his employee discount for a pizza and then we he delivered it to my lane he saw that I was there with my BBH. I think it kind of made him feel stupid.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• i worked with a guy and he looked on my schedule to know when i would be off. he came on got me to go to lunch and kissed me pretty good in the parking lot.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• 29again: That's an awesome story. : )
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2010