The Illuminati

Has anyone heard of the Illuminati? NEW WORLD ORDER? that stuff is crazy! look it up on youtube and stuff! it will have you thinking...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Already have. My son told me everything about them. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Many of us have known of this for quite some time, I am glad that you are now aware of it, there is a lot more to go with it, unfortunately...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 10:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• yup ... I have and Im not worried.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I'm aware of it. If you want to look further check out some Alex Jones documentaries. I think he's half whack, but his points are valid for the most part.
    Anonymous

• I will read into it thanks to your post, but I had heard of the Masons or whatever names they go by, and that sounds very clearly to be a crock. I DO believe their are descendents, I DO believe it could've begun in the mid ages of W. Europe, I DO know that people then were desperate to be Godly (more than now) likely due to oppression and poverty. I DO NOT believe anyone has any great knowledge. I come from the western hemisphere, and there would be great knowledge passed down here for sure, if there was, as this really was a Garden of Eden.
    Anonymous

• I have read alot about the Illuminati and the Bilderburgs and The Council on Foreign Relations and theTrilateral Commission......I sure hope none of it is really as evil as their critics want us to believe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• The Illuminati ? A load of nonsense, thought up and spread by people into conspiracy theories and so on.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• also look up David Icke on youtube that is interesting as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• the true illuminati were a break off from the masons! They are treasure hunters that left the Cathiolic church! If people learned of their true reasonong it wouldnt be so crazy! The new order or whatever has nothing to due witht he tru illuminati!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• ANON46, The masons are not the illuminati! The mason are great Catholic men who happen to hold many secrets of the Catholic church! My granfather and father are masons, and my sons will be too! They are real, and they hold meetings all over speak to one before making an assumption! As far as Illuminati go, they are rebels that is all!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2010