Does DJ Lance Rocks make anyone else sick to their stomach?

You know basically the whole show makes me sick...lol....but really mainly lance.

What show or character gets on your nerves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• The whole Yo Gabba Gabba crew. And yes, DJ Lance Rocks makes me sick to my stomach!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• dancingMy name is bloobird, I like to dance!

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Hahahahahahaha Bloobird!

Something about DJ Lance Rocks bothers me too. Maybe its the way he moves or something, awkward and weird.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• I think the big orange ribbed condom guy is more creepy. What the heck is that guy anyway?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• Yeah...creepy as heck! lol
    Anonymous

• I LOVE YO GABBA GABBA!!!!!! first of all, its my sons FAVORITE SHOW, when that show is on, he will not move. he sits there, and dances and watches it the whole time. and i love it. i think its great, the music, the education, its funny, its different. its great. i think dj lance rock is hilarious! and i plan on taking my son to yo gabba gabba live. LOVE IT! im watching it right now actually.
    nice and easy, nice slow, its nice to be quiet, and listen you know ... BUT SOMETIMES I HAVE TO MOVE AROUND AND BE LOUD LOUD LOUD I HAVE TO GO CRAZY AND BE LOUD LOUD LOUD!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• The costumes are too symbolic of adult things for my taste. Luckily my 7 yr old thinks the show is boring and my toddler doesn't like it.
    Anonymous

• "The costumes are too symbolic of adult things for my taste"

LOL! I bet you thought the purple Teletubbie was gay too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• GABBA is great we have always loved Gabba!!!

I HATE backyardigans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 10:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• We love Yo Gabba Gabba. As an adult, I can see the dirty interpretations of the show. Yall better stop that! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 5:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010