better body

im getting married nextyear and need to loose 60lbs desperetly andy advice on diet or exercise would be very appricated thanks ladys!!!

Ochoamommy

Asked by Ochoamommy at 11:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• try to focus on small goals. like losing 5 lbs a month (about 1 lb. a week) although this seems like a little bit of loss, it will get you to your goal of 60lbs. Also, cut soda out of your diet and replace it with water. By doing this you will lose a ton of weight without trying. Goodluck!!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• join a gym, buy work out DVD's, or go running/jogging
    go on a diet, i perfer no carb diets, with lots of protein
    mega-t green tea pills
    drink lots of water
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2010

• In order to lose 1lb of fat, you need to create a 3500 cal deficit. 2lbs per week would be 7000. The best way to do it is to cut your calories and up your work outs in order to increase your metabolism and resting burn rate. Sparkpeople.com is free and does a really good job helping you get this information. Find exercise you enjoy so you can keep it up. The key is consistency. Cut out junk food, processed foods, sugar, refined carbs and limit how much saturated fat you eat. Increase your vegetable and fruit intake, eat whole grain and eat breakfast every day. experiment w/ different recipes that are healthy to find ones you enjoy. Healthy eating doesn't have to be hard. It can be very delicious. I lost 55lbs in 9 months...you can lose 60lbs in a year.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I lost weight with a nutritional cleansing program. It is healthy, safe and does not involve stimulants or diet pills. It is not a colon cleanse and has none of the unpleasant side effects of most colon cleanse products.

Here is a link to my blog - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com/
    Check it out and if you have any questions feel free to message me or email me - my contact info is on my blog. I can help you.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010