How do you even get started looking for a good plastic surgon?

I live in Arkansas and am looking for a good plastic surgon. How do you even get started?

Just looking to price some procedures and look at what all it entails.

Thanks.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• geez anon...leave her along and go sit with your saggy boobs and belly...noone wants to know what YOU want...she's asking an honest legitimate question....shit some people need to get off their high horse...YOU don't even KNOW what she wants done, nor is it any of your business....

I always LOVE how chicken shits post ANON!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• google, or interview them like you would anyone else. call offices, talk to people who have gone there, google in detail what you want to know about particular docs in the area and tons comes up. any search engine will work. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I work for them...You need to interview at least 3 of them...after you talk with them, you go home, google their name and see if there are any complaints against them and what were they....and remember, you get what you pay for...cheap is NOT always a good deal :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:19 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• yellow pages??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't. I have had a few necessary major surgeries and don't believe in elective surgery. The mere thought of intentionally going under anesthesia and being cut open seems ludicrous to me. I am just happy with me....saggy boobs, poochy tummy and a few little wrinkles and sag lines and everything else that's not perfect.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I know that some people are against it but please don't post your comments. I just need advice on how to find a good legit doctor that can help me get done what I want done.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• On that show with the Beverly Hills Plastic surgeons, I saw the sexy hispanic doctor have patients fly in from all over the U.S. Maybe you should look into that. Seriously. All the work on tv looked good.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2010