PLEASE HELP FIND KYRON HORMAN!!! SERIOUS !!!! MISSING 7 year old!

Kyron, a 7 year old, has disappeared from his school in Portland, OR. FROM INSIDE HIS SCHOOL. There is NO AMBER ALERT because they do NOT have any evidence that he was taken. He may have wandered off. Will you please join his facebook page and pass it on????

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/horman_kr.htm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Kyron-Horman/125336750831264

Whatkids

Asked by Whatkids at 1:34 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's all over the news here in Portland. So sad. My DH works at the same place as the dad but doesn't know him. I sure hope they find him soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'm sorry :-( I hope they find him soon!

I don't understand why they won't do an amber alert anyway - a child that young that has wondered off is still in danger, after all!!!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• DH and I saw this on the news tonight and we were both shocked that an alert hasnt gone out yet. After this amount of time you would think that he didnt just wander off that something is not right and an alert should be out. very scary.
    I thought about how many times I have gone to the school for an assembly and watched my children walk down the hall to their classroom never thinking for a moment i should follow them, I mean we are IN the school you just dont think you need to follow them. I am probably now going to be that mom who walks to their classroom to make sure they make it back after all of this.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I keep reading the articles on this and i just do not understand how no one noticed the boy didnt come back to class? Teachers know who is there and who isnt how could no one notice he was missing until after school when he didnt come home? That bothers me.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• He had not gone to class yet. It was before school, stepmom dropped him off, looked at science projects with him for a sec, took pictures of him and left. He said "Hi, I'm going to look at....(some project, I forget which one)" to his friend. His friends never saw him again.
    This is really really hard on his friends. They keep showing interviews with other kids and it just makes me cry. I fear for this boy.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 1:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I just read that they are now going to call home when students are absent, I am suprised that they didnt already do this. Our elem school calls by 9 am if our kids are not in class. I guess it depends on the school district your in. This is so sad I really hope they find him.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• There's a journal post about this too: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1602615/Missing_child_Kyron_Horman?next=21#comments So very sad ):
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My son's school always calls when a child is absent. This breaks my heart. It's close to my home and I have a son the same age that looks a lot like this little boy. It's too sad.
    Anonymous