How do you feel about this? Frankly it pissed me off.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/local/story/Cafe-Owners-Support-Anarchists-Deplore-Police/PxSFB2UbW0GzW-yLknbXWQ.cspx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• According to the police website my husband uses, the officer in question works the district the Red and Black is located in. He had gone in several times to get coffee because, like many good police officers, he wanted to familiarize himself with the businesses and residents of the area. But the day this incident occurred, he actually dared to talk with a fellow customer of the cafe. The funny part about this is that most of the people in that area were generally outraged by the Red and Black owner's behavior.

I hope they never need police/fire/EMT service there because you KNOW somebody will be tempted to drag their feet. They probably won't, actually, but they sure will be tempted to.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 3:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• That's crazy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Sad, and sickening. Hope that cafe never needs the police, because if I were a police officer, I would probably stop to get lunch first, just because....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Didn't I hear this one already. If its' related to illegals, which I don't have time to bother with links, then yes it is indeed the owners right to question his presence given the Fox news followers climate. Think about Buffalo NY and the dead illegal where cops are the suspects. Think Allentown PA where the killed by hoodlums "mexican" (no idea how they knew if he was illegal) trial went in favor of the killers; but then thanks to pursuit by the prosecutors, police were found to have covered up and counseled the boys and were terminated or resigned. I really wish people would learn atleast our "country" news before they opine on topics, and put yourself in the opposite shoes. Golden Rule people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anon. read the damn article or shut up. He went in for coffee. That is all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Well, I guess technically it's the business owner's right to do that, but it will be everybody else's right to boycott his cafe and hopefully drive him out of business. I like how the little worm made sure he asked the officer to leave AFTER he'd bought a cup of coffee--guess he wasn't above getting the cop's dollar, huh?
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:50 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Whats with all the outrage over this? So they don't want any police in their business, so what! If anything ever happens, they get robed or whatnot then maybe they' learn. Don't be outraged over this though or boycott. The owner is responsible for the decisions he makes and will have to deal with those decisions.
    AutumnLybbie

Answer by AutumnLybbie at 8:20 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I hope they go out of business. They clearly just get off on humilating people - after they take their money, lol. If they REALLY felt they way they said, they would have not sold him the coffee. But I guess actually having principals wasn't the point. The point was showing off as standing up the MAN. After doing business with him, of course. Wouldn't want to miss out on a dollar.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Being here in the wonderful United States they are able to do or say as they please but they have to accept the consequesnces also. Hopefully this gets around and they lose a lot of business and maybe they will go out of business. It's pretty disgusting I think.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2010