RLS? Strange symptoms, possible pregnancy?

This cycle me&my bf tryed to concieve many times during my ovulatio, at this point I could be anywhere from 8-12dpo at the most, 2 days ago the nausea began, I got sick past two nights, first day, threw up cant remember at which point in the day, 2nd night, woke up feeling nauseated, very hungry, and SO restless, ate which helped a little and tryed to go back to sleep, would have that tossing turning sensation like I couldnt get comfortable and it was making me feel so uncomfortable. The following night, today, I felt nauseated again tonight, may be from eating alot but not sure, attempted to go to sleep, and once again, woke up later EXTREMLY restless and uncomfortable I came down to watch tv and even sitting here I feel like I have to keep moving my arms and legs if I sit to long, sounds like RLS after research,not sure, none of this is normal for me,also eating more&headaches past two days, anyone else experience this??

babycakes7168x3

Asked by babycakes7168x3 at 2:39 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• ive experienced all of those symptoms in this pregnancy but not all at the same time. im 18weeks
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Its just very strange because none of this is normal for me, I also have to say Ive been having vivid dreams last 3 days as well, even if only alssp for 2 hours, and here I sit restless and uncomfortable at 3:03am, hopefully this is it
    babycakes7168x3

Answer by babycakes7168x3 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I have RLS and I get that in my arms and legs when I don't take my meds.. As for being pregnant it went away during both pregnancy as well as my FMS went away too.. Go get checked out and see what they say. Better safe than sorry..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2010