Dangerous Cities in California

Does anybody know what the most dangerous city in california is of this year? All I know is that Stockton is the 2nd most dangerous city.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• ew Stockton is hella ghetto. My in-laws lived in a shady little motel there for a couple of years (yeah they're an interesting bunch of ppl, its a wonder DH turned out as normal as he is), every time we would go visit it, well lets just say it was a more than interesting experience. I wouldn't be surprised if Oakland was the most dangerous. Or I know Richmond is pretty high up in the dangerous list. I'd be curious to find out the #1 answer.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Don't they compare cities based on crime to population ratio? Also like -sized cities are compared to 1 another. For ex, a town with 10, 000 inhabitants will not be compared against a city with 800,000 people.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• We lived in Rancho Cucamonga when we lived in Cali was supposed to be very safe for Cali but my sons school was on lock down 4 times in one year once and armed gunman hid right behind the school and the kids could see him in my sons classroom. It was scary to find this out afterwards. There were three rapes, two murders and many break ins at our smallish apartment complex which was across from the school. We didn't live in the hood we lived in a nice part of town near the expensive homes and "good" area of town. So I can't imagine how much worse other cities are. We got the heck out as soon as we could.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Compton, for obvious reasons.
    Anonymous