have you have been on a game show, reality show, talk show, etc?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My children and I were interviewed on the 700 Club when my husband was being deployed to the war in Iraq for the second time back in 2004 or 2005.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:01 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My DH and I have both been on the news 2-3 times each and when I was 9 1/2 or so I was featured in a program highlighting a childhood obesity fitness program at a large hospital........ my paternal Grandpa was on the Price is Right in about 1991 (he won a piano!)

I've **always** wanted to talk to someone who's been on Springer. Fascinating!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:01 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I've never been on anything, except like local public access when they would replay the talent show when I was like 9.

When my best friend was pregnant with her first about 6 years ago, her SO's uncle had a friend that worked with the Jerry Springer show. They wanted them to come to the show and play out a skit of how she cheated on her SO with his brother and the baby was his brothers but she was really in love with his brothers wife lol. She declined.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:15 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I was in a MTV Music video.............................After they put all the shots together they told us to watch it on MTV LOGO...............................i later found i had starred in a gay mtv video...............i am so ashamed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lol what was the video??
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 3:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i had the chance to go on springer. At the time they paid 500 dollars for people to go on. The strip club where i worked at had a paper from jerry springer saying they would pay 500.00 each for strippers to come on the show.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I know a "lady" that was on a TLC special for sex change. I work with her. She's very nice and normal.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:39 AM on Jun. 10, 2010

• I was on a local kids show as a child. I have also been on the news a couple of times being interviewed when my bff disappeared and again when she was later found murdered and a year after all of that. I saw a guy I went to school with on Springer, this year his ds showed up on my ds's baseball team. I've always wanted to do Price is Right! Or even Deal or No Deal (too late for that one).
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 10, 2010