men men men

ok me and dh have been together for 5yrs and have a son thats 2
well my hubbys friend flirts text and calls me all the time this is his 2nd friend to do this my dh doesnt even get mad
his friend tells me that he wants to come over while dh is at work wants me to send him pics (nude) i do not respond to him but he is now dating on of my dh's family members but still wont leave me alone i would never cheat or flirt but i always have men all over me and i really dont think im very attrative what should i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• op i get mad that dh doesnt tell them off or something if woman were doing this to him i would be pissed and cussing them out does he not care about me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• okay you must be pretty special to have men "all over you" -turn around and tell them to f*ck off! be a bitch and nasty, they might start falling off you. Tell your DH his mates are sleazes, block their numbers on your phone or don't read them just forward them all to your DH with FYI as the title. Take the nude pics and put them on your facebook page with the heading " this guy sleazes onto a married woman" ... and maybe you are sending out some signals that you like this flirty talk -if he sent one message and you replied with, "shut your mouth" and he continued that's stalking. If you replied and played the game a little, maybe you need to figure out why you have guys "all over you"
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 3:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i have already told him that im married and want no part of this and i quit talking it started out going to his house w/dh thought we were just friends then he asked me for some advice about my sister n law and now hes dating her i thought i was just giving him someone to talk to but then it turned into things like everytime i c u i just want to grab u and never let go says im beautiful things like that dh uses my phone so thats how he has my number dh doesnt have a phone and when his 1st friend did this he got pissed and quit talking to him but this guy now works on my dhs truck for a really cheap price and they are really good friends and i told dh i was going to block his # and he told me not to and just ignore him he trust me i said yea i trust myself but i dont trust him "i was raped by a xbf when i was younger" so dh just wants me to let it keep going i hate guys hitting on me 24/7 cant they see my RING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I Already took text messaging off my phone, but i still have to c him everyday when i go to my mils house
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• okay, please don't take this as an attack, but given your rape, is there a chance that you see the flirting as extreme and a threat even if others might think its harmless. You know what I would do... Ring this guy. Tell him you were raped as a young woman. Tell him he makes you feel threatened, and if he has any respect for you, to back off and stop making those comments. Throw a reality check right in his face. If he cares like he says, if he wants to hold you and not let go, then he should want to do what makes you happy, even if it means leaving you alone. Maybe you've been too nice about it. Tell him the truth, tell him why you are uncomfortable. I know its personal and private, but it just might explain to him why this is important to you
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:18 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• its not really bothering me b/c i was raped i guess it i dont understand y men flirt w/married woman or even there friends wife or why dh doesnt say anything to him i dont get y men are like this!! and ive said over and over to him that i dont want a relationship w/him i am with my dh my best friend now if you cant stop talking like a horn dog to me then dont talk theres no way to get him out of my life unless dh and him quit being friends and his sis breaks up w/him she doesnt know he does this
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i'd be shitty with my DH for his preference for cheap truck service over his wife's comfort - but you know what, men are dumb arses! they don't get it, they think you're a sure think as soon as you have the ring on your finger... hmmm think you just have to say Fuck off every time he speaks to you with disrespect. And maybe kick DH is the head, ..... no, definitely kick DH in the head, and then the balls,for being such a limp dick.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lol thank you so much myheartx4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• goodno wukkas - be happy

myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• tell him if he keeps bothering you, you will forward all the messages he sent you to his new girlfriend.

You also need to sit down with DH & tell him that he needs to talk to his friend. My DH would not allow his friends to talk to me like that. Even if he doesn't care...he should care that it bothers YOU & he needs to tell his friend to stop.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2010