miscarriage/sex tmi

i had a miscarriage over a week ago and im still bleeding like period but me and dh both want to have sex is it safe even w/a condom
i give him a bj almost everyday we have sex about 5times a week and its killing us not to be able to have sex
what else can we do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your doc. I find it strange your dh doesnt want to give your body a chance to heal.
    mrs_mac3

Answer by mrs_mac3 at 5:04 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• how longs it take to heal i mean im not really bleeding much just really light and not even all day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• yeah that would be a question for your Dr. and actually you should probably make an appointment with your dr to make sure everything has gone back to normal and is ok after the miscarriage...
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 5:35 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• After my miscarriage I was told to wait until I had gone 5 days without any bleeding or color in my discharge. After a m/c you are more susceptible to infection.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 7:31 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• normally i would wait till the bleeding has completely stopped. meaning no action what so ever down there. penis, fingers, anything. also you need to rest and take it easy for a while. if you don't let then your going to keep bleeding. bleeding from a miscarriage it like bleeding from childbirth, it's different for everyone. for me miscarriage bleeding usually takes a week.

reguardless of how far along you was you had a baby and your body has to heal.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:41 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• had a mc & worried about sex. *rolls eyes*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• yea i had a mc and it hurt me and now im just trying to keep my hubby happy anonymous but anyways thanks everyone i was just wondering how long to wait until i have sex thank u again
    Anonymous