Toll Free Calls...

My dh and I get over 50 toll free calls every freakin day!!!! I'm sure there's gotta be a way to block calls like that!! Does anyone have any clue how to block unwanted calls??? I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If they are sales calls you can put yourself on the no call list.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• There is a website called www.donotcall.gov You can register your information there and should stop most of those annoying calls within a month or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• A toll free call means you have set up your phone line with a toll free number for other people to call - you pay for it so they don't have to. It's a business thing. It means you have an 800 number on your line. If this is not what you're getting, get your facts straight. If you're getting telemarketers calling, 50 a day is b.s. If it's creditors, pay your bills. If it truly is toll free calls, that you really do have that 800 number on your line, get rid of it if it's not a business thing.
    Anonymous

• I am on the Do Not Call List and I still get bunch of them! I was told that they get around that if you do business with a partner or an affiliate of theirs. It's dirty to me, but legal by loopholes! My dh and I have a do not disturb feature on our phone that callers must have the code to get through! It's nice, especially when my dh works nights!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 10, 2010