Uploading pics on fb: once I get to add more , how do I get the photos to be displayed so that I pick them from their files?

DO i need to go to another screen on my camera that is plugged into the computer? I can't seem to add more pics from the camera to the computer.

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 8:28 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• When you plug your camera in, go to your "My Computer" icon. You should have a drive that says "Removable Drive:" followed by a letter. Open that drive, and your pictures will be in there. You can either upload them directly to facebook, or you can save them to your computer and then upload them to facebook.

If the pictures are already stored on your computer, you just have to find the folder you stored them in.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 9:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• It probably has something to do with your camera software. If your camera is just plugged into the computer with no software, you won't be able to get the pictures. If you have software, then it might require you to actually upload the pictures onto your computer instead of getting them directly from the camera. If you've done all that, then you might want to check the camera connection.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2010