Dating a basketball player.

He isn't so big like Kobe or Lebron but he is a big deal to the team and city that he plays for. I am very excited because I am actually a big fan, always have been. We made it official couple days ago, but I'm kind of scare. I mean he is young, rich and plays sports. I know trust is a big issue and you know that saying "I do trust him, I just don't trust girls. " I used to hate that saying, but now I find myself saying that.
What do y'all think of that saying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• If he is committed to you and your relationship, you shouldn't have anything to fear. At the end of the day, it shouldn't matter how many girls throw themselves at him if he values your relationship.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:39 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I think its silly if a person is going to to cheat that means nothing. Also being rich or poor has nothing to do with it if you take it slow and gain trust and work on the relationship in your in none of this should matter he is just another human being. If all you can think about is the other women.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• lol
    sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I think you need to enter the relationship fully trusting and not scare him away with your insecurities. If you can't handle dating a "young rich" guy then don't.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:10 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'll trade you?
    leslie_zoe2010

Answer by leslie_zoe2010 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 9, 2010