OMG the pain that shoots down through my right buttocks!!!! lmao wth?

I have had this pain going on 2.5 weeks.... some days it is better than others but half the time I have to walk with a right stiff legs just so it won't shoot really bad pain... it also acks when the pain isn't shooting!!!!! what is going on? i am dieing here.. lol

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:21 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nerve pain? Is it like a pinch? I had to go to a chiropractor during the last few weeks of my second pregnancy because I would get a sharp pain in my leg/hip/lower back when I stood up, or sometimes if I laid a certain way. That guy was WONDERFUL! He cracked me all back into shape and I think that is what helped make my labor so fast & easy - only 3 hours :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Pregnancy Yoga help me so much. I got the DVD at Walmart and did the steps before bed and I swear it was the only way I could fall asleep.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Muscle spasms are common. I'd do stretches. I'm not pregnant but get butt muscle spasms. There are the gluts and down toward the bottom deep inside is the Piriformis muscle. That one spasms up on me and i want to cry. I just googled exercises for those muscles and when it happens I do my stretches.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i had
    a called doc office
    nurse told me over the phone a yoga position
    she called it lion something-i think
    got on bed, all fours, put head and shoulders down, stuck butt in the air
    after three or four times of this (maybe ten minutes each)
    pain was gone
    i really called nurse back and told her i loved her!

but call doc office first
    this worked for me
    but i am not a doc
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:49 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• the baby is laying on your sciatic nerve go to the doc they should be able to suggest a chiro for you. i had the same problem
    swtangelksses

Answer by swtangelksses at 4:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Sciatica for sure. Let your doctor know.
    I don't recommend my cure. I was in a car accident, and fortunately, baby and I were fine, but somehow, the sciatica never came back!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2010