From California to South Carolina, women rule primary night

Wins for outsiders Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman, centrist Blanche Lincoln, and Tea Party favorite Sharron Angle-plus a runoff for Nikki Haley-are a clear sign of voter desire to shake up the good old boy network.

Link below.

Thoughts and opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I like it and see more to come. Like they say if you want a job done right, let a woman do it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I agree, Steph. I'd like to see the trend to continue.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 9:57 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• i'm all for women doing that just as long as they know what they are doing.
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I agree anon :11. The best person for the job can either be a woman or a man. I don't care what sex they are---they just need to be smart and open-minded and fair and honest. I am not so sure about the Tea Party stuff,tho. I see too many articles about the Tea Party people who carry signs with trerrible words and symbols...racism and hatred...and very few really normal. down-to -earth nice people at the rallies. If they carry signs with a swastika and Obama combined as if it is an accusation, ....that's dirty and unfair. Know what I mean?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I see too many articles about the Tea Party people who carry signs with trerrible words and symbols...racism and hatred...and very few really normal. down-to -earth nice people at the rallies

Just curious anon :24, what are your news sources of choice?  This doesn't sound like any of the tea party rallies I have been to.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I agree, :33. The Tea Parties I've seen have old ladies singing "God Bless America", boy scouts, the chief of police giving a speech, and plenty of nice, everyday people of all colors.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I don't care if it's a man or a woman, white or black, fat or skinny, I would just like a person that believes what I believe and will stand up for it! Who cares if it's a woman?
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 11:59 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• As long as they're all fiscal conservatives, I could care less which party they are affiliated with!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:57 PM on Jun. 9, 2010