What would you think of a mom who.....

Has tons and tons of pics of herself ( that she took of herself) , and they are all "risque" pics ( most are in bikini, bra & panties, & even a couple where she just has her hand/arm over her breasts) .....

I usuaually try not to judge and I dont think having a few pics of your self like that is a bad thing ( this person I am refering to had probably clos to 100 of them) ... But then I seen this profile on here ( she added me) and I went to see some pics of her 4 kids, she has very few of them ( for every pic of 1 of her kids, she has like 6 of her) ....IDK it is just so annoying !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would probably think she has a few insecurities.
    There is nothing worng with this.

Even the most beautiful and photogenic people have deep set insecurities that stem from things like bullying, or feelings of inadeqacy.
    I would think this person is trying to prove to themself more than anyone, that she is beautiful and worth looking at.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Prob trying to get a man.
    Anonymous

• ....she has a husband
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• maybe she doesn't want her kids pics on the internet? LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• too much time on her hands
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:38 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• My mom and her sisters all have those types of pics (not 100 but maybe 1 or 2) I think you get to a point as a mother when you no longer feel sexy and getting all dolled up and sexy makes you feel special. I have not done it, I don't really have the time and right now I am pregnant and feel FAT so it would just make me feel worse, ha ha. But I can see why someone would want to take them.....not why someone would post them on a social network. That is just screaming LOOK AT ME, and not in a good way. if she is married I would be worried if I were her husband.It sounds like she is looking for a man.
    Savymom25

Answer by Savymom25 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• sounds like you're insecure about your body so you're putting down someone who is secure with their body
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• who cares. i believe if you've got it then flaunt it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• that they are very into themselves and needs everyone else to be into them to inorder to feed their ego
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I would think that is her deal and move on .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2010