Bounce House for 1st Birthday....??

Is it ok for him to jump in it and it it ok for someone to hold him and jump in their arms? I don't know when the shacken baby syndrom thing ends. Just want to make sure if it's safe. Was going to try thids before I call his ped.

Heather10285

Asked by Heather10285 at 11:02 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldn't waste the money. He would be fine bouncing in it on his own (if he's not scared of it), but if there will be any other older kids around, it isn't safe for a baby to jump with them in it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'd save the money... he may not even enjoy it, and it isn't safe if there are other kids in there
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I would save it for 3 or 4 years old. I don't know about the safety aspect for a 1 year old, but that aside, I doubt he'd really enjoy it to its full potential this young.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:09 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• I'm getting the bounce house either way I have lots of kids coming to his party and they need something for them to do I'm aslo getting a huge water slide but obviously I wont be putting him down that lol... All I'm asking is about the safty I don't care about the money and If I get in the house with him he will like it.
    Heather10285

Answer by Heather10285 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• A one year old is way to young for this type of activity, but if you are having other older kids at the party it is a great way to entertain them. If I were you, I wouldn't get him in there even with you, why take a risk when even if you do the effect would never be the same.

Answer by older at 11:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2010