Looking for a work at home job

Work at home job, that doesnt require money up front, no phone calling, something to do on the computer. Already in inbox dollars and it takes alot of time to reach a certain amount..

littledee24

Asked by littledee24 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a list of good places I have used online before, it's all free. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:30 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• A JOB(just over broke) or a new career? http://www.newcareer4me.info Daily pay and benefits, A+ with the BBB 36 years ont he Ney York Stock exchange and #66 on FORBES Top 200 businesses.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:52 AM on Jun. 9, 2010

• there are many.. if you need help email me..i work for a website that gets moms jobs
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Sadly a work at home job without phone work you are really going to have to work hard to get any amount of money when and if you do get paid. You can take a look at http://www.wahm.com/ they have great ideas and jobs as well as home businesses.

Good Luck Girl :-)
    (you might want to consider a business if you are looking for more money)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 5:12 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, in addition to coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:36 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

•  

I have lots of ideas on my blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I also have a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They are listed in my Journal here at Cafemom.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:41 PM on Jun. 9, 2010

• Thank you ladies, I was also wondering if anyone is in the medical field online let me know if its a good decision.
    littledee24

Comment by littledee24 (original poster) at 9:34 AM on Jun. 29, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 8:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2011